Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help Me Name My New Puppy!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
That's a cute name! Can't wait to see her!! :)

raw_in_malawi

raw_in_malawi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationLilongwe, Malawi
Thanks! We are going crazy with anticipation. We keep telling Samson he is getting a sister, but he just wags his tail and head tilts lol. I will definitely post photos when Roo arrives :)
  • Jordann likes this

raw_in_malawi

raw_in_malawi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
We are getting the pink girl! The pups had their temperament test this week and she tested as a very balanced puppy. No sensitivity to noise or panic when left alone, accepted all handling, showed interest toward people, and showed no prey drive, which is funny because Samson has laughably low prey drive as well. This morning he was walking around the yard with a flock of birds. Looks like we'll have another baby of a Ridgeback :) which couldn't be happier about.
  • Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Yay! That's funny you have two RRs that have no drive. The birds are safe in our yard too ... Tank wouldn't chase birds from his bowl when he was on kibble. lol

Can't wait to see pictures of Roo with her big brother!

raw_in_malawi

raw_in_malawi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Here's a picture of our girl Roo... she's the one laying on top of her brother :) we get her in just 4 days! Nervous and excited.

Attached Files

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Brother looks thrilled to be under Roo. She looks quite pleased. I cannot wait to hear how Samson does with his new baby! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO