Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi From Texas!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MJ'sMomma14

MJ'sMomma14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello! New here from Texas!

My family and I recently adopted a French Bulldog puppy named Mary Jane (MJ). My oldest son name her MJ from Spiderman since he is obsessed with Spiderman :)

Anyhow, We are new to the frenchie world and have recently started MJ on a puppy grind I made from Chicken wings, and will give her chicken quarters in about a week after she is acclimated to the raw.

I have done a lot of research in the past and have recently found a fellow frenchie owner who gave me some great advice.

I will be following closely and probably asking a question here and there.

Thank you all in advance for all of the support!

follow us on Instagram @mj_thehrtafrenchie

• bullylife likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of MJ! Don't have an instagram account. I live in the stone ages. :)

The getting started guide is really helpful to read, as well! It is in the pages tab, at the top of your screen. Don't hesitate to ask any and all questions! This is a super helpful group of folks!

holycrapaiofe

holycrapaiofe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I second what Jordann said! Welcome, welcome, welcome! (:

bullylife

bullylife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Good to have a another bulldogger here, we can go on this new journey together! Our British Bulldog has just gone off dry food 1 week ago and now on 100% commercial raw. We will slowly move him over to whole food over the coming months. I am also the moderator on instagram for igbulldogs_goldcoast in Australia. 

Winston has battled with interdigital cysts, itchy ears and skin irritations for a long time so we are giving this a go to see if we can get some health improvements with him.

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO