Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Gold Coast, Australia!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bullylife

bullylife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi Guys,

New to the forum from the Gold Coast in Australia. My partner and I own an almost 3yr old British Bulldog named Winston. Really looking forward to learning more about this and throwing some questions and ideas at you all over the coming weeks.

After changing our Vet 5 times over the last 3 years we came across a "new" idea with our current Vet, which was to cut the dry food and feed only Natural and raw. I have my fingers crossed that this will fix his health issues he has being fighting, its a new fresh idea putting him on this diet and I'm willing to try anything to help the little guy.

• Jordann likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! It sounds like you have a really good vet! 

holycrapaiofe

holycrapaiofe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Welcome!

Our puppy had weird issues when she was on kibble: pussing rashes, fur loss, liquid poo, enlarged anal glands (since the poo was liquid), and super low energy. She couldn't sit because her bottom hurt her so much.

I really hope that raw is as good for your dog as it has been for our puppy after only two weeks! She doesn't cry when pooping, she sits down, no more rashes... she is finally the puppy she is supposed to be. (:

Don't hesitate to post questions - everyone here has been so helpful and supportive. It has been my favorite resource by far for transitioning to raw (: Also, I am super jealous of your vet.
  • Jordann likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO