Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Day 2!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

thanhle4o8

thanhle4o8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
After 4 veterinarian visits, 6 diet change, from rice porridge to formed feces within just one day!!! Oh my god, you won't believe what I had to go through. Sigh. Everyone said he was healthy, and had to just accept the fact, but I knew something wasn't right. :) he just turned 1, and the last year has been painful for me. It was literally tears of joy when his feces first came out yesterday! ;)
  • Jordann and SurraTazy like this

raw_in_malawi

raw_in_malawi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationLilongwe, Malawi
Good for you for not giving up :) I'm glad things are going well so far.

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
It's great when their bodies respond so quickly! Just make sure you don't move too fast through the getting started guide. Slow and steady is the key in the beginning.

Keep us posted on how your boy does! (would love to see pictures!!) :)

holycrapaiofe

holycrapaiofe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I know your feeling exactly! Everyone, including the vet, said, "Oh just add pumpkin to firm it. If it doesn't work, she just has soft stools." I went to my husband and complained, "Dogs don't just have soft stools. Something isn't right with her foods!"

And then research led to raw and thank god for that.

As Jordann said - do not rush through raw in the beginning. Too much too fast can be just as harmful as kibble. The body needs to adjust. We have followed the getting started guide on this site exactly and haven't experienced any upset. Congrats and good luck!
  • Jordann likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO