Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Oliver And Beef Heart

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SuperPug

SuperPug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

I was prepping Oliver's meals for the next 2-3 weeks and I wanted to make sure Oly liked the beef heart. It funny to watch him. I think the texture kinda threw him off. hehe He did eventually eat it XD

https://www.facebook...&type=3

• Prey Model Raw and GoingPostal like this

Amanda

Amanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBarry, IL

Funny!!! My cats love beef heart and pork heart.

• SuperPug likes this

SuperPug

SuperPug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

He loves it as well. Beef seems to be his favorite protein so far. It's one that he'll try to scale me in order to get too. lol

Amanda

Amanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationBarry, IL

Deer meat and whole mice are what my cats climb my body to get too. Haha  :D

holycrapaiofe

holycrapaiofe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I suddenly appreciate the fact that my cat does not claw her way up my sides. Lol. She always stands on her back feet and tries to smell at the counter, debating whether or not it is worth it to attempt to jump up and steal something. She only jumped once in two years, lol.

• SuperPug likes this

SuperPug

SuperPug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

lol

please do soak it in! those claws do not feel good!

holycrapaiofe

holycrapaiofe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh, yes, I know. Since she's feral, she is very skittish. The computer printer turned off while I was holding her... forever scarred on my arms. She has also launched off my face thinking my phone charging cable was a snake. That.. was fun. Cats, sigh. I still love her - those skittish instincts keep her alive out there.
  • SuperPug likes this

SuperPug

SuperPug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

I made the mistake today of opening the door during a light thunderstorm. Me and the Super Pug enjoy light thunderstorms and find them relaxing. Poor Oly was running around mad trying to find the perfect hiding spot. We had to suffer with the door shut and the blinds closed.

holycrapaiofe

holycrapaiofe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hahaha, oh no!!! Poor little tiger! Lol! Hopefully he isn't terrified for life!! Next time, you should try to win him over with some tasty treats!
  • SuperPug likes this

SuperPug

SuperPug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

I did that with Emma. We're slowly counter conditioning him to rain now. Making good use of it being rainy as of lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO