Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cat With Ibs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Celaetril

Celaetril

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCalimshan

I'm curious to know if anyone here was able to reverse the symptoms of IBS by feeding raw. My cat, Frankie, has had IBS for nearly his entire life (he's 14 years old), and when we had taken him to the vet they only gave him a shot of morphine and sent us on our way. We almost put him down the other day, but the car overheated, and I really take that as a sign that Frankie deserves a second chance! This is how I finally convinced my mom to let us switch the cats to PMR. I was looking online and I found that making bone broth soup helps a lot, so we're going to start him on that and incorporate meat slowly but surely.

So I guess I just want to hear if anyone's cats have reversed their digestion woes by making the switch. It'd be a lot of inspiration, and I want my mom to know that Frankie has a chance despite what she thinks. :-)

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
It's not a digestion story, but my grandmother's cat had severe skin allergies for 14 years and we switched him to raw which reversed all of his symptoms for the last 4 years of his life :)

Sprocket

Sprocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I see this all the time at work and I am convinced that these IBS cats would be "cured" by being fed raw.  It reminds me of how many HUMANS currently have IBS diseases (I am one of them).  They are FAR to common and I just KNOW it has to do with our current food supply issues or something in the water. I hate to sound like I am paranoid but there cannot be this many people and cats with IBS issues just naturally.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO