Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Before And After - One Month On Raw

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PoukieBear

PoukieBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I thought I'd add in my experience with raw here.  I've been feeding raw for exactly one month now, and even in that short period of time, I've seen amazing changes.  The biggest change is his weight and his coat.

Here he is, underweight and lookling quite sickly. (remember we rescued him from a neglectful home, so this is not our doing.)  He weighed 72 lbs in these pics.

Lakobeforeraw005_zps9c14ea80.jpg

Lakobeforeraw006_zps521ee82d.jpg

And here he is a month later, at 75.5 lbs.  He no longer looks sick, and his coat is starting to even out, it's not patchy and coars anymore, he's so soft and starting to get shiny.

Onemonthonraw002_zps12d88fc3.jpg

Onemonthonraw003_zps5c80789c.jpg

Onemonthonraw004_zps4e5c172c.jpg

Other benefits i've seen?  He's no longer scratching and chewing himself obsessively.  His breath doesn't stink, his teeth are pearly white, and the poop !  Oh the poop just disapears after a few days.  Love it!

• Prey Model Raw, naturalfeddogs, GimMom and 8 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

What a fantastic change! With such obvious changes like this, it's hard to believe that there are people out there who don't believe in raw being so good for them! You've done a great job!!  :thumbsu:

• GimMom, Jordann, posburyfan and 1 other like this

GimMom

GimMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

That is a beautiful GSD! Nice change, too! He looks amazing.

I think the tiny poops and coat condition are pretty much everyone's favourite part of PMR, LOL! 

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

He looks like a totally different dog! Gorgeous guy! Keep up the wonderful work :)

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

He's gorgeous. I love that color. He became a very lucky dog the day you entered his life. 

I WISH our poops would dry up and crumble away! With all the rain we get here it only does that in the summer. During the rest of the year, it can take weeks to get to that point and, by then, it's already been cleaned up with the pine needles.

jagger

jagger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Awesome before and after, he's lucky to have a good owner in his life. Looking good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO