Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Bakersfield, Ca.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jimmyzetino

jimmyzetino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi I'm new to pmr, my family and I are getting a french mastiff 8wk old pup in about a week. We are super excited about our new adition to our family. I started researching best dog foods and was totally ignorant to raw diets. Never heard of it. The more research I did on dog food, the more raw food diets kept coming up. I'm completely sold on this lifestyle for our new family member. French mastiffs don't have a long life span but I will do anything in my power to help our little guy stay with us as long as possible. This site is amazing, I've learned so much.
  • Prey Model Raw likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! Glad you discovered raw and want to go that way! Have you read the getting started guide on this site? Great info there, and we are always here to talk you through it.

jimmyzetino

jimmyzetino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I have read the guide. So many questions and concerns answered after I read the guide!!! Thank you

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Welcome to raw feeding! I've raised 4 puppies on raw now and would never go back to kibble! We are all looking forward to seeing pictures of your new puppy! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO