- Scratching, biting and licking at herself often about 95% of the day due to food allergies
- She had 3 massive bald spots from all the licking and biting at herself
- Had to be bathed once or twice monthly because she smelled like dog so badly
- *TMI WARNING* Huge, mushy, disgusting poos
- Mildly bad breath
- I had to clean her ears every week and even with weekly cleanings there was a huge amount of wax
Since starting raw:
- The scratching, biting and licking at herself has *decreased* by about 90%
- No more bald spots!
- Hasn't needed to be bathed in over a month and a half and doesn't smell like dog
- No bad breath at all
- *TMI warning* Much smaller and easier to pick up (aka not disgusting and messy) poos
- She had a soft shiny coat before, but now it is even softer and shinier!
- I only brush her teeth very rarely, because the raw bones clean her teeth so wonderfully. Her teeth are super white and she doesn't have any tartar build up at all.
- I just cleaned her ears after 2-3 weeks of not cleaning them, and the amount of ear wax has reduced by about 75%. I'm not sure if that's a benefit of raw or just a coincidence though!
I don't really have before pictures because she LOOKS pretty much the same. But the results are amazing so far! I will post pictures of her just because she's cute though!