Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Babs Has Another Mct

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I can't believe Babs has another MCT it has only been 5 months she had the other 2 we found taken out, it was a tough recovery for her.  Vet is also concerned about  epithelial cells in her urine, with lack of white blood cells, could be a few things, infection, stones or cancer, waiting on some test results to come back.

He plans on ultra sounding her abdominal cavity to check the bladder,kidneys, liver and spleen for signs of cancer as well as aspirate her spleen, if all is clear he will remove the MCT, he is also going to xray her chest to make sure what he hears is just old dog lung and not something else.

while she is out I am going to have her teeth cleaned and checked for bad teeth.

Thank goodness for insurance! 

• CurtisDaw likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Ugh...poor girlie! I just had three masses taken off of Bailey too.....luckily they all came back benign. My positive thoughts are headed her way!! Let us know how things turn out

• lovemypits and CurtisDaw like this

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Babs  just got back from an ultrasound to make sure she has no masses anywhere,  and she is clean, just a MCT

• Jordann and CurtisDaw like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
That's a relief!

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

It sure is  :phew:

lovemypits

lovemypits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Babs had her MCT removes Thursday, by Sat. she was running around acting like a puppy and off pain meds.   This dog is a tough old bird.  god do I love her!!!

• Prey Model Raw likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
I'm glad this time she bounced back faster! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO