Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Indiana!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Hi there! My guy is Jasper, a 9 month old mini daschshund. Fairly certain he will be mini anyhow, mom was a mini but they were part of a large puppy mill rescue, so time will tell. We just started on raw a few days ago. I researched myself silly and tried giving him a chicken leg...planned to ease into it. Raw is now all he wants, so I guess we are all in! Excited to learn more from BTDT veterans :)

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Welcome! Assuming you have read the getting started guide. :) One of my boys happily ate raw right away. The other one wasn't a fan of chicken in the beginning, but quickly got over it and they are both crazy for raw. Hoping you have n easy transition. Keep us posted along the way!
  • JPsMom likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! Great to have you! Congrats on going raw!  Ask any questions you have, and like Jordann said read the getting started guide as well. There is lots of great info on it to help you out.

• JPsMom likes this

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
I haven't read it actually! I joined late last night and posted out of excitement to find an active raw board lol! I will poke around and find it. Should questions be asked here or in a different section? Cuz I've got plenty even after all my reading :) Thanks for the welcome!

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Lol, I know what you mean! I went through a few boards before landing here.

As for your questions, you can post them in PMR Feeding Questions. :) Ask away!
  • JPsMom likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Welcome to the group! Keep us posted on how he does with raw feeding, we are always happy to help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO