Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thank You Prey Model

- - - - - happy birthday

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Trammel

Trammel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Over two years ago, thanks to many on these boards and those who spent time writing the guides. I wanted to take time today and thank everyone who made it possible. My princess turn 4 years old today (9/11/14) not sure how many doggy years that is. Since changing over to the prey model, I've been able to have excellent vet checkups, teeth are great without having to brush, her coat is awesome and we always get compliments. I have converted four people over to raw and all have reported good news back. I am unable to look at a bag of kibble without thinking of the rendering plants and just how nasty that has got to taste. The one particular thread (not sure it's complete any longer with the pictures missing) was the one showing pictures of different raw meats and comparing them to the kibble equivalent.

Anyway, we wanted to stop in and say "Thank You" to all who made this possible. I am hoping for a few more years out of my girl than a standard dog on kibble. Not a bad meal for a birthday girl :)

Attached Files

• naturalfeddogs, Iorveth, Jordann and 2 others like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Congrats!  :goodjob:

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
So glad she's doing so well!!

abita

abita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationnew orleans

happy (late) birthday princess girl, I hope you enjoyed that steak!   my chocolate lab, Clover, looks amazing as well, I am glad you have had such success!  I also avoid looking at the kibble, and just shake my head now when I see commercials for it :)

• naturalfeddogs and yankecwgrl like this

weaksause

weaksause

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Thanks for sharing and congradulations. I second your sentiment in thanking those who have written guides and otherwise are helping educate me. Nice trick with the dog waving @_@

Old post, sorry.

jagger

jagger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Can tell her coat is beautiful just by looking. Congrats and may she have a long life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO