Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Co-Ops

co-op

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

thelionandthehound

thelionandthehound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRockland County, NY
Alright guys, I'm relatively new to PMR and I I've seen lots of things about co-ops on here and elsewhere. I've found one in my area. But the website is not very descriptive and I'm just not sure how the raw feeding co-ops work? Stupid question maybe but I'm just confused. I was part of a farmers one once where once a month we paid $20 and got a box of whatever veggies the farm had that week. Does the raw feeding one work the same way? The one I'm looking into is RaawEnergy located in NY NJ if anyone is a part that any feedback would be great! Thanks!

Erica

Erica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Contact the owner and ask them what kind of products they sell and if it is meat, how the ordering/buying process works

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Typically it is a large group that orders from suppliers and you get good deals, if enough people order. You add gas into the price, if you pick up from someone at a designated pickup spot. Most (that I have seen) charge you a yearly fee, but here it was only $15 if you volunteered to help or $30 if you wanted a non-volunteer price. Volunteering included everything from delivering food, to typing up labels for the co op leader. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO