Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Only Day 5 And No More Smelly Breath!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Jasper is 9 months old, and has had an issue with horrible breath since not long after he came home as a baby. I mean horrible, as in I couldn't handle him breathing on me at all. Tried toothbrushes and toothpastes, and mouth rinses to no avail. Yesterday (day 4of raw) my mother came to visit, and when Jasper gave her hello kisses she made the comment that he had puppy breath. And she is right! I didn't realize it but his breathe smells like that of a healthy dog, rather than a dead animal...which is ironic since that is now his diet. That fact alone tells me I am on the right track!
  • naturalfeddogs, Jordann and Deroypini like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
It seems like every little dog I've met has knock you out breath. So glad Jasper's breath smells better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO