Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tummy Upset 4 Days In

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

RitaTheDragonslayer

RitaTheDragonslayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL
So its been 4 days of mostly success with my dogs Rita and Kuzco on raw diet. However this morning, rita woke me up crying and when I brought her outside she basically exploded. All runny liquid with a few bone fragments.
The only change is that I gave her a drumstick yesterday morning since she was looking hungry and the bones are to big for kuzco to get through. Before that she was getting leg quarters. Do you think the drumstick is what caused it since its the only real change? It seemed to be a good balance of meat and bone but apparently not. Is there anything I can give her to help her feel better? Pumpkin or ect.

Also looking for suggestions on smaller pieces I can feed kuzco that have bones he can get through, wings maybe?

All meat says natural with no sodium added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO