Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Did You Eat Today?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
that's awesome he's already eady for organs!! I'm not looking forward to starting another dog. Knowing my luck, it'll have a horrible transition. lol

I'm not the perv who typed "playing" with a teste. :lol: Can't blame him for not waning to eat another guy's teste. :lol: When Calvin doesn't know what I am feeding him, he'll take/catchh it then immediately spit it out, but still wants another of whatever I am giving out. Crazy dog.
  • Erica likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Woohoo, Tank wasn't a jerk today! We went back to the basics and he had to sit for I think it was 7-8 minutes by the time I was ready for him to eat. He took like a gentleman and wasn't able to try and stake from Calvin, because Calvin had a major head start on eating. It was nice not having to spaz out today. :lol:

They each had some sort of grass fed beef. :)

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Jasper had his first serving of fresh beef today, found some on discount. I chopped him off his portion and he ate it with great gusto and danced around the kitchen for more lol. I pulled it out later and pieced out the rest to freeze. He caught wind of what I was doing which resulted in a pitiful, whining, whimperng, dancing, rolling-over, (insert every other trick he knows how to do) dog I have ever seen. He may or may not have wormed a few more little chunks out of a certain sympathetic mom. :)
  • naturalfeddogs, Jordann and Erica like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Oh yay! Glad he loved it!

Boys are getting split chickens today. A friend split a bird in half (down the spine and breast) so one will get the right side of the bird and the other will get the left side. :)

Erica

Erica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Mick got a chicken frame with a taste of some organs! :)

Max got his usual chicken, mackerel and beef mix. We're low on food again :( My mom bought us a new chest freezer though! And perfect timing too, I'm anxiously awaiting my co-op order of green tripe!, duck necks and pork heart. May also get beef heart if we're lucky :D

arie

arie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Chicken thigh and duck neck for breakfast today. Poos are still normal, so thats a good thing! Normally, abby goes for the biggest piece of food first, but she wanted the duck neck first today. I guess she approves.

On another note, im very jelly about that brand new chest freezer! I wish I had the space for it. Lol

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
That's awesome on the freezer!

Glad Abby likes duck! :)

Yesterday the got two wings - ran out of food. Oops, haven't done that since the beginning. They didn't believe me when I didn't have any other food to give. Oh well, they had large beef meals the day before. :)

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,299 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I've done that before too. My big thing is forgetting to thaw meals for them. It happens! 

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
I've give up trying to remember to thaw ... Luckily they are happy to eat meat-sicles. :)

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
We serve almost exclusively meat-scicles here...stop a him from swallowing it whole!
Jasper had beef today, some tripe with esophagus and gullet, and a smidge of rabbit I finally got him to eat when I squirted his salmon oil on top (heehee)
  • Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Was that a nibble from each thing? :lol:

We split a whole fryer chicken today. Calvin wanted nothing to do with the skin, it was weird. Took him 20 minutes to eat 1.5 ish pounds of meat. I got impatient and made Tank eat his share, then gave Calvin's last bit back ... 20 minutes, that was ridiculous. Tank downed his in about 4-5 minutes. lol As fast as eat eats, he still chews well. :lol:

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Beef today, with gizzard and liver. And half a pumpkin muffin. And a twizzler. The last two were not a scheduled part of his menu. Little sneak.
  • Jordann likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Today will be pork and a chicken quarter. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO