Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ear Mites

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

peppersmom1889

peppersmom1889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAnchorage AK

So I think Pepper may have ear mites, she has a history of getting yeast infections in her ears but what is going on right now seems different from yeast infections. There is dark brown/black buildup in her ears that I have to clean out multiple times a day. She is not really scratching her ears but she is constantly shaking her head and rubbing her ears against couches. Does anyone have experience with ear mites in dogs and know if this sounds like ear mites? or if there are any effective home treatments?

• CurtisDaw likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

You can try cleaning out her ears with mineral oil. I would recommend having her ears checked so that a vet can make sure there's no foreign objects down there causing issues. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO