Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello From Norcal!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

blacksheep

blacksheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I guess I could introduce myself.  My name is April and I have three raw fed dogs.  I'm an RVT/CVT student hoping to work in wildlife rehabilitation.

I came here because one forum blocked my IP address for talking about raw food (a little extreme in my opinion) and another forum was just full of spam.  I gave up for a quick minute and just kept to myself.  It is nice to know that the community is growing and people are doing their research!

• jdatwood likes this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Definitely glad you've joined up!

How long have you been raw feeding?
  • jdatwood likes this

blacksheep

blacksheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I tried it out around 2006.  Of course I was in high school so I couldn't make all the decisions.  We switched to Innova shortly after.  When P&G bought them out, I went back on raw with Spyro (my only dog at the time.)  I don't even remember when that was.  Loki has been on raw since 2011.  Husband and I adopted him at 8 months from our county shelter in 2010 and he was pretty skinny.  We switched him slowly from Science Diet to a high quality food and then raw to avoid daily blow outs from his rear (Science Diet -> Blue Buffalo -> Blue Buff Wilderness -> chunks of raw -> prey model.)  Luna we intercepted on her way to the shelter.  Her owner lost her job and was specifically looking for someone to continue her on Natures Variety or start her on raw.  She has been raw since about 5 months old.

• jdatwood likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO