Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Elk Heart!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Finally busted out the elk heart I got last month (maybe it was August??). Weighed the bad boy, just out of curiosity. It was 3 and a half pounds. Forgot to take a picture of it, of course.

Up first was Calvin
6b1bc5bd64298c0c25b2ff1038218f5e.jpg

The other pictures look weird, he was moving, or giving Tank the stare down. lol Can't blame Tank for wanting to help the slow poke out. Took him 34 minutes to eat his portion (just over half).

Then, Speedy Gonzalez came in and chomped it down in 4 minutes, but it was more manageable, and he got the smaller portion.
71e188932172166240e97cc398e7d774.jpg

Tank got a quarter while waiting for Calvin, then Calvin got a quarter after I took the heart away. Tank still beat him. Calvin just ..... Enjoys his food. haha

Figured it's been a while since I posted the mutts. :)
  • Prey Model Raw, naturalfeddogs, Erica and 1 other like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Yummy!

• Jordann and Howardsi like this

Erica

Erica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

HAhahaha glad to know that there's someone else that struggles with a slowpoke and a speedy gonzalez :)

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
I apparently didn't download the picture of Calvin with his foot on the heart. I wanted to post it just for you, Erica! :)

Calvin is finally standing up for himself and not allowing Tank to steal his food, so Tank just waits for Calvin to finish so he can go lick the grass where Calvin to eats. lol
  • Erica likes this

Erica

Erica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

:) I forget, who's the older one?

I hope Max can learn to stand up for himself, until then it's the big bad mommy and the sliding glass door that's standing in between his food and Mickey lol

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Tank (blue eyes) by maybe 6 months.

You saw in my other post that Tank is still an ass and will steal whenever he gets the opportunity. No matter how much he has eaten. He just wants to get more than Calvin. Tank was pissy yesterday and will be today too .... He only got 1 pound yesterday and will be the same today. Almost didn't eat yesterday, because he tried to snatch Calvin's food from me. Not sure why he's suddenly turned into an ass, but that doesn't fly here. He got almost 4 pounds Monday, so he will just have to deal with a smaller meal today. Tomorrow will be back to his extra half a pound. He's staying consistent at 70-72 pounds though, so it's not like he's not being fed enough, he's just a glutton. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO