Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Greetings From Canada!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

RawDog-Razi

RawDog-Razi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Greetings! Nice to meet everyone! My name is Becca and my dog's name is Raziel.  I'm a dog trainer and dog enthusiast loacated in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. My girl is a Border Collie/Duck Toller or Golden mix haven't gotten her tested yet, lol.  I just started feeding raw a few months ago, mostly due to necessity since she suddenly refused to eat her kibble.  She literally did not eat for three days despite being perfectly healthy (took her to the vet and everything!)  So we did the switch and haven't looked back.

Started with pre-ground meat/organ/bone mix of beef or chicken, and now I am making my own and learning a tonne as I go.  Im so glad she stopped eating and forced me to make the choice, she looks better than she ever did on kibble, she healthier, happier, more alert and attentive and so much more energetic!

i read through the sites "Getting Started" Page and it was super informative and helpful, and I plan on hitting a few of the butchers in my city in the next few days to see what i can find for organ meat and different protiens.

I look forward to continuing my and my dogs raw journey with other people of like minds!

• Jordann and zippereatsraw like this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

Welcome! What a great change you made for Raziel! Great to have you here! Please ask all the questions you can think of. We are glad to help! 

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts
Welcome to the group! We would love to see some pictures of Raziel!

RawDog-Razi

RawDog-Razi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks for the welcome!  I've gotten sucked into to reading all the information that you have on the site, learning loads!

I'll ry and load a picture of Raziel...I apologize if it's huge! lol

10480230_10205106885020815_7559139232105

Here's my girl, she 1 1/2 yrs on Nov 5th!

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts

She's adorable! She looks so happy! 

RawDog-Razi

RawDog-Razi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

She is generally a pretty happy girl, lol.  Loves to play, which is what we were doing when this pic was taken.

• naturalfeddogs likes this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Welcome! What a pretty girl!

zippereatsraw

zippereatsraw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Hello My name is Lorraine I'm in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, Im actually not new to feeding raw but I am new to prey model raw. I have a 4 year old Papillon little bundle of energy. When I got him his previous owner was feeding him the Cosco brand dry kibble, his poop was nasty, and he was underweight, I then switched to Blue Buffalo he gained a bit of weight but his poop was still nasty, so after much debate and research I decided to try raw what a difference!!! So now with all the problems with getting Natures variety into canada Im now seriously considering making my own. 

here are a few pics of my fur baby

Attached Files

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,282 posts

Welcome! Great to have you!

zippereatsraw

zippereatsraw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

well just tried feeding zipper his first meal i tried chicken backs. total hit took to it really quickly and easily! Soooo Happy!!!

• naturalfeddogs likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO