Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bruce And Dezzy

boxer pmrboxers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AmandaR

AmandaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWashington State

My monsters, Bruce Lee the big brindle guy and Dezmond Jennings the petite fawn girl... K just kidding about the last one though, her real name is Dezzy, but she picked up the nickname from her baseball lovin' human dad. :)

p.s sorry for the picture overkill, I had too many to choose from!Attached File  10428489_10152247920218992_3783244105663935926_n.jpg   130.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  10458016_10152247771553992_8697949894593446602_n.jpg   122.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6339.JPG   197.85KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6261.jpg   159.36KB   3 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6176.JPG   153KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6133.jpg   131.27KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5934.jpg   185.57KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5911.JPG   200.33KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5901.jpg   154.37KB   0 downloads

• Prey Model Raw, CurtisCiz, FrancesMep and 35 others like this

JPsMom

JPsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

What gorgeous babies!!! I miss having a boxer so much! I love my mini dachshund, but nothing compares to the wonderful quirks only a boxer has!

• AmandaR, CurtisCiz, FrancesMep and 17 others like this

AmandaR

AmandaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

What gorgeous babies!!! I miss having a boxer so much! I love my mini dachshund, but nothing compares to the wonderful quirks only a boxer has!

Thanks! :) They are definitely quirky (and darn stubborn!!) !! Haha my brindle makes us lots of "art projects", as seen in the last picture.

• Iorveth, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 13 others like this

Erica

Erica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
Hahahah all these pictures are fantastic! Especially the one with dezzy holding Bruce in the car! :D I just want to smoosh all of their flaps <3
  • Jordann, AmandaR, FrancesMep and 10 others like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
I can't see pictures for some reason. Glad you were able to get some up though! :)
  • AmandaR, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 9 others like this

Prey Model Raw

Prey Model Raw

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,661 posts

Welcome to the group! They're so sweet!

• AmandaR, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 8 others like this

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Haha my brindle makes us lots of "art projects", as seen in the last picture.

We've got two (the hound and the Xolo) who do the same thing. They RARELY (as in, I can count all the times from both dogs combined on one hand) shred anything they aren't given for the purpose of shredding but, all the same, it makes you more aware of where you leave cash and important papers! DH was NOT happy when Buck got hold of the box for his brand new Charles Owen helmet a few weeks ago although I suppose we can count ourselves lucky that they aren't chewers (unless it's toys or paper) and it was the box, not the helmet, he was after!

Both Boxers are beautiful. They look like total goofballs, especially the brindle boy! The picture of your girl asleep with someone's arm around her just so reminds me of pictures my mom has sent me of her little Boxer girl, Charlie. She likes to sleep like that on my youngest brother. All nestled up against the side of a favorite human with one paw in their lap. I've never owned one but it sure seems like Boxers are awfully cuddly!

• VitezEreD, Timothytip, Howardsi and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO