Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anybody In Western Wa?!? Need Recommendation!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AmandaR

AmandaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWashington State

I'm in pretty desperate need of a phenomenal dog trainer in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Definitely needing someone that specializes in more complex issues of behavior modification and what I believe to be fear-based aggression. Does anybody have any great recommendations?? For the right person we are totally willing to travel to them/pay for them to travel to us in North Tacoma.

Thank you!

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
I don't know of anyone ... Have you tried Facebook for suggestions? Or maybe contact the humane society or a rescue for their recommendations on trainers.

Good luck!
  • AmandaR likes this

naturalfeddogs

naturalfeddogs

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,293 posts
  • LocationTalladega, Alabama

I'm no where near, but try contacting some vet offices in your area as well. Sometimes they keep numbers for that sort of thing around to give out if anyone needs it. I know when I worked in small animal years ago, the one I worked for did. 

• AmandaR likes this

LucyImHome

LucyImHome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Try calling Fido's Farm in Olympia at 360-866-8347 and Ewe-topia in Roy at 253-843-2929. They should be able to refer you to someone if it's outside their realm of work.

• Jordann and AmandaR like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Have you found anyone yet?

Iorveth

Iorveth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

I'd love to know if this issue was ever resolved. I'm about 45 minutes north of Seattle and would love to have a lead on trainers should an issue of that kind ever come up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO