Welcome to Prey Model Raw
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My Baby Adara :)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kays65

kays65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Attached File  IMG_0762.JPG   200.36KB   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3109.jpg   124.68KB   0 downloads

• CurtisCiz, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 29 others like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationWashington State
Dang I wish I could see pictures! My iPad is picky about pictures for some reason! :/
  • CurtisCiz, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 20 others like this

kays65

kays65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Oh bummer.  I am on a macbook and it made me load them manually.  She is supposed to be tree walking coonhound and standard poodle, but she was a rescue so who knows.  What a combo huh? :)

• CurtisCiz, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 15 others like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Oh that sounds like an awesome combo! My boys are big question marks too ... Blue eyed boy had a small black lab mix mom and she was around a bunch of intact Rottweilers, but Tank was the only one who had his markings in the litter. The other is a hound mix as far as we can tell ... Saw a Bluetick Coonhound that was Calvin's longer eared twin. lol

The mixes dogs can be crack me up!
  • CurtisCiz, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 12 others like this

kays65

kays65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

They are so cute.  I love their markings!

• CurtisCiz, FrancesMep, aqweriz and 10 others like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Thank you! People never believe they aren't litter mates. They are very close in age, the vet was thinking within months apart, so it's tempting to just give in and say yes, they are blood brothers. lol
  • FrancesMep, aqweriz, fulikiji and 6 others like this

kays65

kays65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Awww I can definitely see Rottweiler in the one on the left.  Not only the markings but the shape of his head.  I bet they love each other!

• FrancesMep, aqweriz, fulikiji and 6 others like this

Jordann

Jordann

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts
Now they do ... In the beginning establishing the pecking order was difficult. Calvin almost went to a new home because I was going crazy with the arguments between the two. Now they only have to posture to each other, then they forgive and play. lol
  • FrancesMep, aqweriz, fulikiji and 5 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We use this company for SEO